We believe that good business conduct – behaving responsibly – is important.
Our values are based on two goals:
- Doing the right thing – making the right choices about what we choose to do, and not do. We are well-informed, fair, objective, innovative and consider the wider consequences for every stakeholder.
- Doing things right – making the right choices about how we do things. We take personal responsibility, act with integrity, empathise, challenge ourselves and others, consult and listen.
We will continue to prioritise ‘doing the right thing’ over maximising profit. This approach enables us to develop our employees, focus on wellbeing, build sustainable client relationships and provide opportunities for our people to grow.
Our programmes and initiatives promote corporate responsibility and support the communities in which we live and work. We are an accredited Living Wage Employer and a signatory to the Prompt Payment Code. We are committed to equality, diversity and inclusion and work with innovative social change charity Making the Leap to provide apprenticeship opportunities in our company.
As a business we endorse and support the UN Global Compact and its ten principles relating to human rights, labour, the environment and anti-corruption. Our business activities are consistent with the Global Compact principles and we will support and promote the principles as we work.
We operate a fully flexible working model, where our employees can work from home or from our shared office space. The wellbeing of our employees is paramount and they are encouraged to be active and healthy through options such as:
- Subsidising or funding an activity club membership they attend regularly
- Contributing to exercise class fees
- Subsidising or funding competition and participation fees (e.g. running, cycling, swimming, biathlon and triathlon race fees)
- Sponsorship donations to recognised charities linked to employee activities
- Free walking and running shoes scheme
Protecting our environment
We consider the environmental impact of everything we do. We operate a paperless office, recycle our waste, drink sustainable tea and coffee and work in offices committed to reducing their carbon footprint. We offer a cycle to work scheme and lease low-impact cars (fully electric or hydrogen fuel cell) to help negate the environmental impact of commuting.